Hair follicles and excretion of oil from pores can cause acne. It is a disorder in the mechanism of skin. The real cause can be the hormonal changes during the years of early stages of puberty. It can also happen due to unhygienic conditions. Other factors could involve less exfoliation and fatty intake of food.
Surprisingly, acne is a disorder which can’t be prevented but has a treatment. Self-esteem and care of skin can lower the chances of the production of acne. It is very common in females. However, males at times face the trouble too.
Complete guideline to eliminate acne:
Lifestyle, diet, psychological frailties, hygiene and most importantly hormonal imbalances play a vital role in the production of acne. Here are ten simple steps through which anyone can get rid of acne.
The intake of food should be on the following basis:
- Less processed and fatty food.
- No to frozen food.
- Eat fruits and green veggies.
- Take an adequate amount of protein.
- The proportionate amount of sugar.
Fatty intake of food stimulates oil which results in acne.
Check on the sleeping habits
Detoxification, relaxation and bringing concord in mind and body is possible through sleep. Skin cells renew while we sleep. When we don’t, it doesn’t get enough time to rebuild. Therefore, the possibility of developing acne remains present.
Never compromise on hygiene
Influence of hygiene on acne is subsequently important as trying beauty products, medicines, and oils. Make a check-list of following aspects of ending acne:
- Take shower at least once in a day.
- Wash your face thrice or after every few hours if it is oily.
- Clean drawers, closets and cupboards.
- Do laundry and keep your clothes, shoes and lingerie bacteria free.
Exfoliate using scrubs
Using mild scrubs will exfoliate skin, helping in removing oil from pores. Sugar, lemon, coffee, cocoa and fruits can be good source of eradicating oil.
Use of clay masks
Clay usually contains Sulphur which works in favor of acne. Looking out for products and applying as directed will help in reducing acne.
How to use tea tree oil for acne
Following the steps will result in a spotless skin:
- Dilute tree to four drops of tea tree oil in water. Apply it on acne with the help of cotton bud. Wash it with lukewarm water in ten to fifteen minutes.
- Pour few drops of tea tree oil in a jar of Vaseline. Apply as needed.
- Make homemade masks and use Tea tree oil for acne.
Moisturizer and toner
Moisturized skin gives less room to acnes and pimples to bloom. Using toner right after cleansing or scrubbing comes in handy.
Visiting dermatologist and spa
Microdermabrasion and facial can definitely help in reducing acne. Moreover, dermatologists are always there as the last resort.
The real essence of all the steps lies on one major – usage of premium quality products. Applying non-toxic products will not hamper the cultivation of smoothness. Instead it will harmonize skin with beauty.